JN 134 Forum 2

Topic 1:

My photographer of the week:  Is Bob Martin a sports photographer who has photographed many huge sporting events the one he is known for is the Olympics both summer and winter.  He has many cover photos for the well known Sports Illustrated.  Taking all these great photos has allowed him to climb up in winning 57 international awards.
What stands out to me about Bob's photos is the great angles he gets and how he is able to really capture the moment or the perfect movement of each of the athletes.
Bob Martin's "Claim to Fame." because he has shot the Summer and Winter Olympics over and over again.

My two suggestions that I think are the most doable are, "Watch the calendar" to get the most recent events so I can prepare myself ahead of time and so everything is ready for that date.  Also "Just taking time to stop."  if I just time to stop and observe the area I will be able to fine that great photo by also taking different approaches to the area.

Topic 2:

This book is very impressive to me because the way she is able to capture the story through the gruesome events that are happening and how she is isolating herself trying not to get involved.  I really like her work because she captures the moment of the story that tells everything that is happening.  She uses a lot of close up photos and always using people in her photos which is the biggest thing that needs to be done with capturing the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JN 134 Week 10 Blog Forum

JN 217 Week 10 Blog Forum

JN134 Forum 3