JN 134 Week 10 Blog Forum

Topic 1:

  1. The best photo that I have taken would have been my Portraits of the baseball Co-Captains Spencer DesBiens and Caleb Smith.
  2. These Photos stood out because I was able to get really good lighting and with the shades being able clear faces.
  3. It reflects that I can be really good with a camera when I am in the field I love to be in.
My photos skills have improved a lot considering that I have been able to help other students understand how their cameras work.
Spencer DesBiens

Caleb Smith
Topic 2:

Looking back on this term I have improved a lot with my skills as a photographer and a person dealing with the class I will be able to pass, but I wasn't able to get and A through the restrictions of life and and not being able to finish some of the assignments.  Also I wasn't able to contribute to the paper at all this term so I have made that a priority for next year I will contribute no matter what with the sports section.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JN 217 Week 10 Blog Forum

JN134 Forum 3