JN 134 Forum 1

About ME:  I love sports playing and watching them.   My favorite is basketball, but football is right there with it.  I am 21 years old, when I was born I was born with Erb's Palsy which has restricted me from playing the sports I love the most.  However that has not made me different for what I want to do which is become a sports broadcaster for my career so my major is going to be in journalism and communications.  I am taking this class to get me one step closer to my career, through retaking this class it will help me understand more about journalism.

Goals:  My first goal is to be the best I can even if that means getting a photo into the paper and working with the camera constantly trying to understand how everything works with photoshop more.  My second Goal is to get an A in this class to continue with this path that I am paving.  Finally I am trying to show to brother and sister that I have changed, because I used to be lazy in high school and now my brother is doing the same.

LBCC Photos: The photos that I plan to take will be based off of my feature stories for the basketball, and volleyball off seasons.

Sports;  Basketball, and volleyball off seasons with training give a lot of action shots for all close up, medium, and overall, also Baseball is currently in season which will give me some good shots.


Events;  The event of Career Fair is a great event because each booth is going to be different and each area will have different shots for each close, medium, overall understanding why each person got to where they are at in their field of work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JN 134 Week 10 Blog Forum

JN 217 Week 10 Blog Forum

JN134 Forum 3