JN 134 Week 6 Forum

Topic 1:

  1. I am going to photograph my hometown of Albany Oregon.  I have lived here for 21 years and I know a lot of people and I know my way around town.
  2. Portrait: person working at a shop or store  Landmark:  Something Compelling  Activity:  People playing a sport of some kind
  3. The photo of the portrait is going to be the most difficult because I have to talk to someone and get permission to take a photo of them.
Topic 2:
  1. Who? Boy Scout 
  2. What? They are working on their Eagle Scout project.
  3. Where? At the project site and at the location of where the troop meets.
  4. When? The days of the project and troop meeting nights.
  5. Why? I chose this person because I grew up doing Boy Scouts and I am an Eagle Scout also it is my old Troop.
I would go at documenting the project. the person who is doing the project, which troop they came from and why they chose this Eagle project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JN 134 Week 10 Blog Forum

JN134 Forum 3

JN 217 Week 10 Blog Forum